SENIOR PUBLIC TRANSPORT CARD “edelweiß ticket”
Salzburg is too beautiful to stay home
Travelling throughout the entire state has never been as easy as it is now with your personal edelweiß ticket – unbeatably cheap, too! Collect your edelweiß ticket now and ride local and long-distance buses and trains in the city and the entire state of Salzburg for 12 consecutive months for the price of 299 euros, or a monthly price of 25 euros. The minimum period is one year and, unless terminated in due time by a notice, the SEPA direct debit mandate is automatically extended by another year.
- Everyone from the age of 63 up
- No other customer cards are needed (such as the Austrian Federal Railway (ÖBB)’s Vorteilscard Senior).
- The ticket can be used for all means of public transport: local and long-distance buses and trains (S-Bahn, Lokalbahn, Regional Express, Intercity)
- In the city and the entire Salzburg state
- Always: without time restriction, 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- The ticket can be replaced in the event of loss.
- Dogs can be transported free-of-charge from 1st July 2018.
- Another advantage: a bonus book!
The ticket offers numerous attractive discounts and benefits with the partners of the Salzburg Transport Association (SVV).
The ticket is valid across the territory of the Salzburg state, including the entire route of the Salzburger Lokalbahn all the way to the final station “Ostermiething Lokalbahn” and the corridor bus line 260 Zell am See – Salzburg via “das kleine deutsche Eck” (the German Corner).
In addition, the ticket is valid for the routes “Salzburg – Ried am Wolfgangsee,” “Salzburg – Burgau am Attersee,” the entire line 150 from Salzburg to Bad Ischl, the entire line 140 from Salzburg to Mondsee, the entire line 156 from St. Gilgen nach Mondsee and within the zone Straßwalchen all the way to “Friedburg”.
If you need “Aufpreis 1 Zone” (1-zone surcharge) for the zone of Freilassing, such additional scope is only available for the full price under the valid tariff provisions.
Night buses are excluded from the above-specified territorial validity.