A short trip ticket is only valid for travelling a maximum of two stops in one direction in the Salzburg’s core zone and for one station stop for regional buses and trains. Change of bus or train during the short distance trip is not allowed.
|Core zone Salzburg||1-2 station stops|
|Purchase in advance
(only available in packs of 5)
|€ 6,50 (€ 1,30 each)|
Fares are valid from 01. January 2023
- All fares are in EUR, taxes included.
|Available in customer care centers?||Yes, as pre-sale tickets!|
|Available in tobacconist shops within the town of Salzburg?||Yes, as pre-sale tickets!|
|Available at SVV, Salzburg AG and ÖBB ticket vending machines?||Sorry, not available!|
|Available via internet or app?||Sorry, not available!|
|Available on bus?||Sorry, not available!|
|Available on train?||Sorry, not available!|
|Usage?||For personal use only. Transfer of already validated tickets is prohibited!|
|Lost a ticket?||Sorry, neither replacement nor refund possible!|
|Exchanging a ticket?|
|…not yet validated pre-sale ticket:||Remains valid after tariff adjustments. There’s also the possibility of exchanging the ticket, costs apply.|
|…already stamped or valid:||No refund possible.|
|Ticket inspection?||Always keep your validated ticket with you. It must be shown on request. No subsequent verification possible.|
- Concessions: Informations for concessions you can find helpful information.
- Passengers carrying luggage or sports equipment may get in touch with the operating transportation company in advance and check the possibility of transportation and charges that may apply.
- Passengers carrying along animals shall refer to our tariff requirements .
- The currently valid tariff requirements for the Salzburger Verkehrsverbund GmbH apply.