The more you travel the more money you can save. Check out the variety of fares and ticket types for commuters and frequent riders. Decide for yourself which fares fit your needs best – whether you travel in the core zone or in out-of-town regions.
Please use our online fare information for more details.
DETAILED INFO & PRICES VALID FROM 01. JANUARY 2022
|myRegio Monthly Pass Province of Salzburg|
|Two adjacent regions|
|€ 59||€ 59||€ 59||€ 59||€ 59||€ 59|
Cross-border monthly Tickets
Fares are valid from January 01, 2022
- All fares are in EUR, taxes included
|Available in customer care centers?”||Yes|
|Available in tobacconist shops within the town of Salzburg?||Yes, but only for the region of Salzburg city|
|Buy at SVV ticket vending machines?||Yes|
|Buy at ÖBB ticket vending machines?||Yes|
|Buy at Salzburg AG ticket vending machines?||Yes|
|Buy via Salzburg Verkehr app?||Yes|
|Buy via ÖBB app?||Yes|
|Buy via SalzburgMobil app?||Yes|
|Available on bus?||No, except in regional busses|
|Available on train?||No, except for trains of the Salzburger Lokalbahn and Pinzgauer Lokalbahn|
|Usage?||The transfer of tickets is allowed, if the ticket is not personalized|
|Lost a ticket?||Sorry, neither replacement nor refund possible!|
|Exchanging a ticket?|
|…not yet validated with fixed validity period:||Dependent on the GTC of the operating company.|
|…not yet validated presale ticket:||Remains valid after tariff adjustments. There’s also the possibility of exchanging the ticket, costs apply.|
|…already stamped or valid:||Refund possible according to the tariff requirements.|
|Ticket inspection?||Always keep your validated ticket with you. It must be shown on request. No subsequent verification possible, unless you own a personalized ticket.|
- Concessions: Here you can find helpful information.
- Passengers carrying luggage or sports equipment may get in touch with the operating transportation company in advance and check the possibility of transportation and charges that may apply.
- Passengers carrying along animals shall refer to our tariff requirements.
- The currently valid tariff requirements for the Salzburger Verkehrsverbund GmbH apply.