The more you travel the more money you can save. Check out the variety of fares and ticket types for commuters and frequent riders. Decide for yourself which fares fit your needs best – whether you travel in the central zone or in out-of-town regions.
DETAILED INFO & PRICES VALID FROM 01.JANUARY 2020
|myRegio Weekly Travel Pass Province of Salzburg|
|Two adjacent regions|
|€ 19,00||€ 19,00||€ 19,00||€ 19,00||€ 19,00||€ 19,00|
Cross-border weekly Tickets
Fares are valid from January 01, 2020
- All fares are in EUR, taxes included.
Central zone supplement:
- This surcharge applies to transit network tickets and must be paid when using busses or trains in regional zones as well as within the central zone.
|Available in customer care centers?||Yes!|
|Available in tobacconist shops within the town of Salzburg?||Sorry, not available!|
|Available at SVV and ÖBB ticket vending machines?||Yes!|
|Available via internet or app?||Sorry, not available!|
|Available on bus?||No, except for regional busses!|
|Available on train?||No, except for trains of the Salzburger Lokalbahn and Pinzgauer Lokalbahn (conductor tariff applies)!|
|Usage?||The transfer of tickets is allowed!|
|Lost a ticket?||Sorry, neither replacement nor refund possible!|
|Exchanging a ticket?|
|…not yet validated with fixed validity period:||Dependent on the GTC of the operating company.|
|…not yet validated presale ticket:||Remains valid after tariff adjustments. There’s also the possibility of exchanging the ticket, costs apply.|
|…already stamped or valid:||No refund possible.|
|Ticket inspection?||Always keep your validated ticket with you. It must be shown on request. No subsequent verification possible.|
- Concessions: Here you can find helpful information.
- Passengers carrying luggage or sports equipment may get in touch with the operating transportation company in advance and check the possibility of transportation and charges that may apply.
- Passengers carrying along animals shall refer to our tariff requirements.
- The currently valid tariff requirements for the Salzburger Verkehrsverbund GmbH apply.